Bright ideas to get involved
- Email, phone or better still meet with your local politicians, TDs, Senators Councillors about your work and the campaign.
- In your organisation or club, develop proposals on how best to promote “Youth Work Changes Lives” in the locality.
- Organise a local or regional youth work showcase in cooperation with other organisations to promote and highlight the contribution of young people and youth work.
- Incorporate the “Youth Work Changes Lives” message in your press releases to local newspapers and radio stations
- Produce a report, film etc on the work /contribution of your organisation and invite politicians, media, parents, other stakeholders to the launch event.
- If you are having a meeting with a politician or holding a public event, don’t forget some photos for your records or local press.